SRC Health Recovery Shorts - Black
Quick OverviewSRC Recovery Shorts Speed up your recovery with SRC Recovery Shorts. Recommended by health care professionals Reduces pain and increases pelvic/back support Regain your pre-baby body shape faster Anatomical panels...
Brand: SRC Health
SRC Recovery Shorts
Speed up your recovery with SRC Recovery Shorts.
- Recommended by health care professionals
- Reduces pain and increases pelvic/back support
- Regain your pre-baby body shape faster
- Anatomical panels provide consistent gentle medical grade compression to C-section or perineal wound areas
- Increases mobility and pelvic muscle function
- Specialised fabric construction technology
- Lightweight breathable fabric providing superior comfort
Who do they help?
- Women wanting to regain their pre-baby body shape
- C-section or perineal trauma recovery
- Diastasis of the Rectus Abdominus Muscle (DRAM)
- Support related pelvic floor dysfunction (SPFD)
- Reduced symptoms of urinary incontinence post delivery
- Women requiring additional support for mobility and stability issues
MEASUREMENT: Stand with your feet together. Place a measuring tape over the pubic bone and biggest part of the bottom. This will make a perfect circle around your hips at its widest part. Keep the tape straight and allow it to touch all points but do not pull it tight.
We advise you measure and order your SRC Recovery Shorts during or after the 36th week of pregnancy as your hip measurement may change during early to mid-pregnancy. If you already have had your baby you can measure at any time.
Why do they work?
The gentle compression promotes supporting pressure to the pelvis, back and abdominal muscles improving your mobility and will actually help you regain your pre-baby body shape. Mobility is the key. By activating the core muscles with gentle compression this provides support and stimulates strengthening of the abdominal muscles facilitating muscle recovery.
Unique SRC garment technology enables muscular activity and promotes muscle stimulation. This is not possible if you - Choose - a corset, girdle, or rigid support garment. From day 1 you can be confident in the knowledge that your SRC recovery shorts are doing their job even when you’re not active.
Reduces pain and provides support
SRC compression garments provide gentle compression to a wound area. Whether you have C-section delivery or stitches/tears to the perineum the SRC Recovery shorts reduce wound tension and promotes a much faster and safer recovery.
Do you have Private Health Insurance?
Many private health insurers in Australia will provide a rebate to customers who purchase an SRC product as they are considered a medical compression garment, designed to aid with the recovery and health of expectant and new mothers.
To claim your rebate simply print the rebate form (PDF) and take this to your health care provider such as your MD or GP or specialist, and ask them to fill in the details and sign. Once the form is completed, send the rebate letter and your invoice to your private health insurer.
Your product may be claimable under one of the following categories: Aids and Appliances, Orthoses, Splints, Medical compression garments.
Please note: this product is not to be worn at any stage during your pregnancy