Qiara Adult Probiotic is a single strain probiotic suitable for all adults to help maintain a healthy digestive microflora balance.
Containing the robust probiotic strain, Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716, Qiara Adult Probiotic is ideal for:
- mothers wanting to continue with Qiara probiotics after breastfeeding for gut health and microbiome support; or
- adults simply seeking to take Qiara to help support intestinal health and digestive function.
- maintaining healthy digestive flora following the use of antibiotics
Probiotics encourage good bacterial diversity to support optimal health and well-being and may promote the growth and increase the number of healthy flora within the digestive system. Studies show that probiotics may assist in maintaining a balanced intestinal and digestive microbial environment, which results in healthy digestion, regular bowel function and improved general well-being.
Qiara Adult AUSTL 285407:
- Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt.
- Contains no animal products, no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Does not required refrigeration (store below 25°C).
- Is guaranteed to contain a minimum of 1.5 billion live probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716 per sachet until the expiry date.
- Contains 28 individually sealed sachets per box.
- Recommended dosage 1 sachet per day. If prescribed oral antibiotics or if IV antibiotics have been administered, take 2 sachets per day for 5 days after the antibiotic course is completed, then return to one sachet daily. Take probiotic 2-3 hours before or after antibiotic dose.
For all adults, seniors and teenagers.