Oli6® Dairy Goat Toddler Formula is a delicious milk drink for toddlers one year and older.
Our Dairy Goat Toddler Formula Goat milk is the smart choice because it contains around six times the oligos* of cows milk.
Oligos* have been suggested to provide gut & immune health and help to promote beneficial bacteria in humans.
Oli6® Toddler Formula is proudly manufactured in Victoria, Australia and you can be sure that all the ingredients used meet strict Australian regulations and requirements.
About this supplementary food:
- Made from Dairy Goat Milk
- Goats milk is a natural source of Magnesium for normal growth and development, Vitamin A for eye and vision development, calcium for strong bones and teeth, and Vitamin C for immunity
- Has naturally occurring prebiotic Oligos to help provide gut and immune health
- Naturally gentle on tiny tummies
- Manufactured in Australia, adhering to the strict Australian regulatory guidelines
- Provides the benefits 18 essential vitamins and minerals to support normal growth and development in children*
- Contains Calcium and Vitamin D for normal bone and teeth structure*
- Enriched with iron and zinc which are necessary for normal immune system function*
- *When the product is consumed as part of a healthy and varied diet and is prepared as directed
- Main Ingredients: Milk Solids (Full Cream Milk Powder [Goat], Lactose [Cow], Whey Protein Powder [Goat]), Vegetable Oil (Sunflower), Vitamins (Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin E, Niacinamide, Thiamin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12), Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Oxide, Potassium Iodide)Allergen declaration:
- Allergen declaration: This toddler formula contains milk and milk products from goats and cows.
- The protein source of Oli6® Toddler Formula is derived from goat milk casein and whey protein.
- Before preparing the drinking formula, wash your hands thoroughly. Ensure all utensils are clean.
- Using safe drinking water, pour the required amount into the bottle or feeding cup.
- Fill the enclosed scoop and smooth off using the built in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder. Put three level scoops of Toddler Formula into a bottle or feeding cup with 150mL of water.
- Place the cap on the bottle or feeding cup and shake well to dissolve the powder. If using a normal cup ensure the formula is fully stirred in.
- Feed immediately and discard any of the unfinished formula.