OLI6 Dairy Goat Follow On Formula 800g x 6 Tins
Quick OverviewOli6® Dairy Goat Follow On Formula is a premium dairy goat milk-based formula that is nutritionally tailored with a balance of key ingredients for formula fed babies aged 6 to...
Oli6® Dairy Goat Follow On Formula is a premium dairy goat milk-based formula that is nutritionally tailored with a balance of key ingredients for formula fed babies aged 6 to 12 months.
Oli6 Follow On Formula balances the natural benefits of goat milk with scientific smarts in development and formulation – nutritionally complete and naturally gentle to make sure your baby’s needs are met every step of the way.
Oli6® Follow On Formula is proudly manufactured in Victoria, Australia and you can be sure that all ingredients used meet strict Australian regulations and requirements.
This baby formula is:
- Made from Dairy Goat Milk
- Nutritionally complete to ensure that the right ingredients are provided to support your baby’s growth and development
- Naturally gentle on tiny tummies
- Rich in essential vitamins and mineral
- Manufactured in Australia and adheres to the strict Australian guidelines
- Main Ingredients: Milk Solids (Lactose [Cow], Full Cream Milk Powder [Goat], Whey Protein Powder [Goat]), Vegetable Oil Blend (Palm Olein, Soyabean, Hi Oleic Sunflower, Sunflower, Emulsifier [Lecithin (Soy)]), Choline Bitartrate, L-tryptophan, Inositol, Taurine, L-carnitine, Lutein, Minerals (Calcium, Sodium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iodine), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Biotin)
- Allergen declaration: This infant formula contains milk and milk products from goats and cows and soy bean products.
- The protein source of Oli6™ Infant Formula is derived from goat milk whey protein and casein.
- Before preparing the formula, wash your hands thoroughly. Sterilise all utensils by boiling them in water for 5 minutes, or by using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow it to cool until lukewarm. Pour the required amount of lukewarm boiled water into the sterilised feeding bottle.
- Fill the enclosed scoop and smooth off using the built in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder. For each 50mL of water, add one level scoop of powder.
- Place the cap on the bottle and shake gently to dissolve the powder.
- Test the temperature on your wrist and feed immediately. Discard any unfinished formula.