Goat Follow-On Formula - Stage 2 (6-12 months)
Packing size: 800g
Nature Bubs Goat Milk Formula is exclusively formulated for tiny Australian tummies, providing the building blocks to promote healthy growth & development.
Goat milk naturally supports gentle digestion & may be a good alternative for babies with sensitive tummies. Goat milk is also naturally rich in probiotics and nucleotides.
Bubs premium formulation with fish oil will help nutritionally support:
- Comfortable gentle digestion
- Baby’s immune system
- Brain & eye development
- Balanced nutrition
Why do Mums - Choose - Goat formula even though it costs more?
- The protein profile in goat milk is similar to breast milk (significantly more so than cow’s milk).
- Goat milk protein forms smaller finer curd making it much easier to digest and absorb, so it is a gentle solution for sensitive digestion.
- Goat milk is rich in alpha-s2-casein, unlike cow’s milk which is high in alpha-s1-casein and known to cause allergic reactions in some babies. Hence it is a good alternative for bubs with cow milk protein allergens.
- Goat milk is naturally rich in prebiotics and nucleotides.
- Goat milk is high in Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) which promotes healthy gut and cell development.