Quick OverviewUse the Milk Saver when breast-feeding or pumping to prevent wasting precious breast milk. Instead of using a breast pad, and losing all that precious milk, just pop the Milk...
Use the Milk Saver when breast-feeding or pumping to prevent wasting precious breast milk. Instead of using a breast pad, and losing all that precious milk, just pop the Milk Saver inside your bra, and collect the let-down that occurs when you are feeding or pumping one side at a time.
The Milk Saver is BPA Free, and holds up to 60 mL, with the option to attach a breastmilk storage bag if you need to catch more than 60mL. Use the convenient storage case to hold the Milk Saver upright while changing sides.
- Effortless collection of otherwise wasted breastmilk
- Insert into bra cup of non-nursing side before breastfeeding or using a single breast pump
- BPA Free collection chamber holds up to 60ml
- Breastmilk storage bags can be attached to hold larger quantities if desired
- Transfer collected breastmilk to bottles and store in fridge or freezer
- Use the Milk Saver at each breastfeeding session instead of a nursing pad
- Can be used to collect heavy leakage between breastfeeds: buy two Milk Savers and use instead of nursing pads (empty every hour and refrigerate right away; note they can't be used laying down as an upright position is needed to funnel breastmilk into chamber)
- Patented slim-line design
- Rigorously tested to ensure zero chemical leaching or phthalates
- Includes plastic case for storage and when out and about; it can also be used to stand the Milk Saver in to prevent spillage
- Cleaning: Before first use, clean throughly with hot soapy water with clean rinsing, boiling or dishwasher (top rack). Between uses, simply rinse the Milk Saver and air dry on a bottle rack or clean towel. Do not use sterilisers, soaking agents or put in microwave
1 x Milk Saver, 1 x Storage Case.