One 150ml Medela bottle with slow flow teat (suitable for 0-3 months) and bottle cap.
Medela Breast Milk Bottles have been designed for safe, long-term storage of breastmilk. You can pump breastmilk for your baby directly into the bottles and store it until it is needed. That means not a single drop of precious breastmilk is wasted. Made from safe BPA Free polypropylene that retains breastmilk's beneficial properties and is safe for your baby.
Medela Teats are made from latex-free soft silicone. This particular teat design has been on the market for years and millions are sold around the world each year. Additionally, Medela have conducted testing to assess flow rate and ensure safety.
- Ideal for collecting, storing, transporting and feeding breastmilk
- Lightweight, unbreakable and shatterproof
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe (top shelf)
- 150ml capacity with measurement guide on side
- Compatible with all Medela breast pumps; will also fit Ameda pumps
- Includes bottle cap to cover teat when not in use
- Includes teat (slow flow: 0-3 months)
- Remove travel seal disc from teat insert lid to use with a teat
- Leave travel seal disc in place for storage
- BPA Free
1 x 150ml bottle, 1 x teat insert lid with travel seal disc, 1 x bottle cap, 1 x teat (slow flow: 0-3 months).
Nursing Angel Tips:
- Please ensure breastfeeding is well established before introducing a teat
- Additional teat sizes are also available separately if required: Medela Teats (2pk) and Cherub Baby Teats (2pk)
- The bottle cap is used to cover teat when not in use. It can also be used as a breast milk collection cup to collect leaking breast milk from the other breast when single pumping or breastfeeding
- Do not heat breastmilk in the microwave. Microwaving can destroy important nutrients in breastmilk and can heat liquids quickly and unevenly. Burns or scalding may result
- If freezing, don’t overfill as liquid expands when frozen