Kids' Arnicaeze Bumps & Bruises Cream for bumped elbows and knees, playground bruises, sporting aches, pains and sprains. They’re all part of everyday life when you have active growing kids!
Kids' Arnicaeze Bumps & Bruises contains Arnica Montana, which is traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve bumps, bruises, strains, sprains and sore muscles.
Apply to the affected area every 4 hours. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. For external use on unbroken skin only. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use.
Each gram contains 100 mg of Arnica montana 1X.
Some useful hints:
Use the RICER principle during the first 48–72 hours following a soft tissue injury to encourage healing and reduce inflammation:
· R = Rest the injured part, avoiding as much movement as possible. Don’t put any weight on the injured part.
· I = Ice the injured area using an ice pack, crushed or cubed ice or a packet of frozen peas wrapped in a clean tea towel. Apply ice to the injured area for 20 minutes every 2 hours. Don’t apply ice directly to skin.
· C = Compress the injury using a firm crepe bandage. Make sure that the bandage isn’t too tight.
· E = Elevate the injured limb and place it on a pillow for comfort and support.
· R = Refer to a healthcare professional such as a doctor or physiotherapist for correct diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation.