GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo is a mild, soap and sulphate free gel that is extremely gentle on little scalps as well as your baby's skin and eyes. This nourishing natural baby shampoo is pH neutral, low foaming and gently cleanses the hair and scalp without stripping your baby's natural protective oils. Added moisturising properties keep baby's scalp from becoming dry or flaky to minimise cradle cap. Not only suitable for newborns, babies and toddlers but great for all the family as well and a little goes a long way so you don't need to use a lot to get beautiful, shiny hair.
GAIA Baby Natural products are free from artificial fragrances, soap, sulphates, alcohol, petrochemicals, mineral oils, lanolin, paraben preservatives, propylene glycol & phthalates. Ingredients are naturally derived.
- Natural soap-free baby shampoo
- Certified organic oils and extracts including:
- Sweet Orange - naturally antibacterial to gently cleanse
- Evening Primrose - to soften and condition baby's scalp and hair
- Chamomile - to brighten and bring out the natural highlights
- Nourishing and cleansing without stripping natural oils
- Non-stinging and low foaming
- pH neutral
- Suitable for all ages, from newborns to adults
- Does not contain ingredients known to irritate or dry the skin
- Suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitivities and irritations, making it eczema friendly
- Excellent value for money
About GAIA Natural Baby:
Created in 2002, GAIA Natural Baby is the most pure, gentle and effective natural skin product to care for your little one's skin. Formulated especially for delicate baby skin, GAIA Natural Baby products are suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitivities and irritations, making them eczema friendly. Ingredients are used that are known to be beneficial to skin including certified organic vegetable oils and calming plant extracts. Only ingredients that have been tried, tested and proven as gentle, non-irritating and known for their safety are included in the exclusive formulations.