Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier
The Ergobaby four position 360 carrier has been designed in consultation with health professionals to create the revolutionary and safety certified four position carrier – Front (outward and inward facing), back and hip.
The convenient, lightweight carrier allows parents to live an active lifestyle while keeping their baby close to their hearts. The fully adjustable shoulder and waist straps allow for most parents to comfortably carry their baby (height adjusted from 153 – 195cm). The velcro waistband can be worn high or low according to the wearers comfort and preference.
The unique design allows baby to be carried from newborn (with the Ergobaby infant insert – sold separately) to toddler (approx. 20 kg). The carrier is fully adjustable to the growing baby, providing adjustable seat width and height. It also provides a supported structure, minimising the strain and compression on the baby’s spine and promoting good posture from the beginning, while giving parent and baby the chance to connect emotionally and physically with close contact.
With the attached sunshade, baby is protected from the weather, as well as given a private place to sleep or breastfeed while on the go.
- Super cool 3D-AirMesh panels and moisture wicking lining for warm weather comfort
- Recommended by and developed in consultation with health professionals
- Aligns with the recomended carry position from the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- 4 Carry position - front, back, hip and outward-facing front carry
- Outward-facing front carry position recommended from 5 to 12 months (6.4 - 10kgs)
- Ergonomically structured seat supports baby in an ergonomic seated position
- Adjustable seat width and carrier height grow with your baby
- Adjustable design allows handsfree feeding
- Comfortable for parents as baby's weight is evenly distributed across hips and shoulders
- Adjustable waistband allows carrier to be worn high or low for maximum comfort
- Highly adjustable carrier suits wearers from 153cm - 195cm
- Safety tested and certified design (JPMA Certified, ASTM F2236)
- SPF 50+ hood allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding and sun/wind protection
- Convenient lightweight, compact, easy to transport
- Promtes mobility - great for tight spaces, uneven surfaces and stairs
- Carrier body: 100% polyester high performance fabric and 3D-AirMesh
- Carrier lining: 100% polyester 3D-AirMesh
- Carrier weight: 900 grams
- Carrier fit: 360
- Usage range: Birth to toddler; from 3.2kg (with infant insert - sold separately) to a maximum of 15kgs
- Shoulder straps: Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Double adjustment waistbelt with buckle fastening and padded lumbar support panel. Can be worn high or low to maximize comfort, especially after a Caesarean operation. Adjusts from 66 - 140cm (26-55")
- Chest strap: Sliding adjustment
- SPF 50+ Sleeping Hood: Integrated, lightweight, high performance fabric with elastic edging and snap-to-strap attachments. Supports baby's head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind. Filters 99.8% of harmful UVA and UVB light. Adjusts in length with 5 snap levels for growth of baby
- Small zippered pouch, doubles as Sleeping Hood storage
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry
Note: Ergobaby Infant Insert
An Ergobaby Infant Insert (sold seperately) is required for use with all Ergobaby Carriers from birth to 4/5 months or until baby has developed head control. All Ergobaby Infant Inserts are designed to work and fit with any Ergobaby Carrier.
Shipping & Delivery
We dispatch 5 times a day during business hours!
All orders received prior to 2pm are dispatched that day! Pricing is calculated at checkout and depends on weight, postcode and shipping method chosen.
Click and Collect
Although we are an online store, we are happy for Sydney customers to collect their order from our warehouse in Chatswood once they have placed their order online. Orders can be collected 15min after Invoice is received.
Australia Post eParcel from $5.95 Usually delivered 2 – 4 days
Australia Post Express from $6.95 Usually delivered next business day to Express zone post codes
Sydney Metro typically received same day for orders placed before 10am
East coast delivery is 1 – 2 business days
Sydney Metro Courier
Same day deliver for orders placed before 10.30am. Sydney Metro, Wollongong and Gosford
Payment & Prices
What payment methods do you accept
We accept Visa and MasterCard. Credit card payments are processed at the time of order placement via our secure encrypted checkout. We do not store card details to maximise your security.
We accept PayPal payments (instant and eCheque)
Direct Bank Deposit
Transfer funds online or at your bank branch. Our bank account details are provided at checkout. Orders are not dispatched until funds have cleared in our account
Shop Now. Pay Later. Interest Free!
Shop Now. Pay Later. Interest Free!