Elle TENS Plus
or make 4 interest-free payments of $52.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
ONLY -3 LEFT
The NEW 3-in-1 Elle TENS+ with contraction timer is undoubtedly the ultimate obstetric TENS machine. Now there is a TENS machine that covers all the different aspects of your labour and post labour needs and more. It is 3 fully functional TENS units in one. This unit can operate in:
- Birth mode (Obstetric TENS) with contraction timer & Boost button
- General pain mode suitable for many chronic & acute pain conditions such as back pain, shoulder pain, arthritis, sciatica, sports injuries, migraine, period pain and postoperative pain.
- Pelvic mode with vaginal probe for pelvic floor toning.
Features and Benefits
- 3 units in 1 : treats birth pain, general pain and pelvic floor toning
- Uses 4 large pads
- Pre-set modes for ease of use
- Integrated boost button
- Built-in contraction timer
- Opti-max technology for extra power when you need it
- Neck cord for mobility
- Easy to read user display
Elle+ Tens Modes
- Burst mode – generally used between contractions
- Boost mode for combating additional pain during contractions
General pain mode
- Constant mode – Pulses are continuous and feel like a tingly sensation. This mode is generally used for acute pain conditions.
- Burst mode – Pulses are off and on in a regular cycle and will feel like a heartbeat sensation. This mode is generally used for chronic pain conditions.
- Massage mode – The pulses decrease and then increase in regular cycles creating a massaging sensation.
- Mixed mode – 3 seconds of Constant and 3 seconds of Burst as described above.
- PROG 1 – Helps with urge Incontinence
- PROG 2 – Helps with Stress Incontinence
- PROG 3 – A combination of urge and stress incontinence.
- PROG 2 – After Care – an optional mode that can be used directly after treatment
- Pack of 4 electrode pads (40 x 100mm)
- 2 lead wires plus 1 spare
- 2 x AA batteries plus 2 spare
- Vaginal probe & lubricate gel sachet
- Neck cord
- Soft carrying pouch
- Elle TENS + Instruction manual (pdf, 3.9MB)
- Quick start guide (pdf, 2.19MB)
- Women’s Guide to Drug Free Pain Relief
- Pad (electrode) placement chart
Private Health Insurance Rebate
We recommend that you contact your health care provider to identify if you are entitled to a rebate for your purchase. Depending on your level of cover and eligibility, some providers offer up to 100% rebate on TENS Machine, while others offer a percentage of the price.
Elle TENS Australia products are registered as medical devices with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 1-3 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout