GIVE YOUR CHILD A HEAD START
- Infants Who Have Used Babyplus Are Born More Alert And Responsive, Nurse Better, Sleep Better, And Later In Life, Enjoy Improved School Readiness
- Audio Lessons Allow Baby To Discriminate The Simple Rhythmic Sounds Of Babyplus From Those Of The Mother And Learning Begins
- A Progressive Developmental Tool That Gets Results
- Tracks Usage Time Starting At 18 - 32 Weeks Of Pregnancy To Track Your Usage Goal Of Playing For One Hour Twice A Day
- Comfortable For Prenatal Mother To Wear
All parents want their children to have the best start in life. A prenatal vitamin is known to be beneficial toward a baby’s early, strong physical start. BabyPlus does the same thing for a child’s healthy cognitive start. BabyPlus helps give your child a better chance of being self-soothing, attentive, curious, and of reaching important infant development milestones in the strongest way.
BabyPlus is a patented learning system shown to strengthen your baby’s cognitive development in many ways. With BabyPlus, your baby simply learns to differentiate between two natural sounds. It’s tailored to the prenatal developmental stages, leading to so many lifelong benefits!
Benefits of BabyPlus®
BabyPlus® parents report babies at birth and infancy:
- Are more relaxed & alert at birth
- More readily nurse
- Display increased ability to self-soothe
- Are more interactive & responsive
And later in life demonstrate:
- Earlier developmental milestones
- Longer attention spans
- Improved school readiness
- Strong learning skills
AN INTUITIVE WAY TO ENRICH YOUR CHILD’S MIND
· It is human nature to love our children, and so many parents begin forming crucial emotional bonds with their babies long before they are even born. This feeling of attachment has many benefits. For example, it can help motivate parents to prepare a nursery, research baby care practices, and make future plans so that they can properly nurture their infant from the moment she or he is born. It can also inspire parents to interact with their prenatal child… something that historically has been regarded as just another funny and loving ritual of expectant parents. However, with years of neuroscience research outcomes, our understanding of baby development in the womb has grown by leaps and bounds! We now know that babies, in addition to the genetics of their parents, are measurably impacted by the conditions in their earliest environment.
· Doctors, biologists, educators and researchers know that the earliest child development stages are full of more rapid growth than any other stage of life. During this period of rapid growth, children’s brains are forming synapses so quickly and naturally that there is practically no limit to what they can learn during their earliest years, provided they have the necessary foundation. This early architecture will continue to serve the child, in terms of learning strength, for the rest of his or her life. From excellent nutrition to a safe and stimulating environment, it is intuitive that the enriching gifts parents bestow on their children during pregnancy and infancy will continue to benefit their children well into adulthood. The patented fetal development lessons of BabyPlus can help.
· BabyPlus is a series of audio lessons that are specifically tailored to every stage of infant growth in the womb. These lessons consist of natural sounds similar to the comforting rhythm of the mother’s heartbeat. As your child grows during the prenatal development stages, the lessons also change slightly and evolve.
· It could not be easier to give a child this strong head start. All you have to do is fasten the BabyPlus pouch around Mom’s expectant belly, - Choose - the correct lesson, and press play. Our safe, simple, and proven lessons will help with the rest!
We dispatch Nationally 5 Times a day! So your order is on its way FAST!
Delivery Options are:
SAME SAY UBER (Sydney Metro)
Use your UBER account to collect your parcel for same day delivery. Between 9am and 1pm on Mon to Thurs and 9am and 12pm on Friday call us on 9417 6585 to confirm we can have your order ready within an hour for pickup. Customer uses their own account to pay for this delivery.
Although we are an online store, we are happy for Sydney customers to collect their order from our warehouse in Chatswood once they have placed their order online (choose 'Warehouse Collect' as your delivery option at the checkout).
During the COVID19 pandemic we will be leaving pick up orders outside our door. Available 10am to 2pm Mon to Thur.
Standard Delivery: $6.95
DISPATCHED (Shipped by us): Daily on business days.SENT VIA: Australia Post or Fastway Couriers.ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME (AFTER DISPATCH): 1-3 business days for most locations. We ship from Sydney NSW.Parcel tracking number and tracking link emailed to you on date of dispatch.Parcels are sent with Authority to Leave OR Safe Drop.
Express Delivery: $9.95
DISPATCHED (Shipped by us): Daily on business daysSENT VIA: Australia Post Express or Fastway Couriers.Order by 2pm (Sydney time) for same business day dispatch. Orders after 12pm, weekends or non-business days are dispatched the next business day. SENT VIA: Express Post or express courier. ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME (AFTER DISPATCH): 1-2 business days if in express delivery zone.Click here to check if your postcode is express delivery zones. If not in zones we still dispatch quickly however standard delivery times apply as we are unable to use express delivery services. We ship from Sydney NSW. Parcel tracking number and tracking link emailed to you on date of dispatch. Please note that your order will not be delivered on the same day that the order is placed.We do not Express Ship to WA, SA or NTParcels are sent with Authority to Leave OR Safe Drop.
BULK ORDERS: Orders in-excess of 5kg Incur a Bulk Shipping Fee
International Delivery (cost varies):
No free shipping available on international orders.We ship to selected countries outside of Australia. If we ship to your country, it will appear when using the shipping calculator or at checkout.Shipping costs vary depending on country and weight.Our preferred international shipping method is Registered Post International. This includes parcel tracking and a signature is required.Estimated delivery time (after dispatch) varies depending on location. Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery for most locations.Parcel tracking number and tracking link emailed to you on date of dispatch.Please click here for more information about overseas orders.
Please note: delays as a result of carriers are out of our control. Please track your order via your tracking email
Our packing team takes great pride in sending out orders quickly and efficiently. Dispatch time frames vary depending on the shipping option you have chosen (please see above section for details). 'Dispatched' is basically another word for 'posted' or 'shipped' and means that your parcel has left our warehouse. We don't use the word 'posted' simply because we don't actually post parcels in a mailbox...instead we give them to the delivery carriers who come to us! You will receive an order update email from us on the date of dispatch, advising you that your order has been shipped by us today. This will include the name of the delivery carrier, the parcel tracking number and a link on how to track your order.
Delivery time (after dispatch) is the time it takes the delivery carrier to deliver your parcel once we have given it to them. This is also known as 'delivery transit time' and are the estimates provided by our delivery carriers. The vast majority of parcels are delivered within their stated time guides. Please note Nursing Angel is unable to accept responsibility or provide compensation for delivery carrier delays or errors.
We use Australia Post and couriers to deliver Australian orders. A street address is required for courier deliveries and we may request this if one has not been provided at checkout. For cities, towns and metro areas please use a street address. For regional and remote areas which are obviously not serviced by couriers, a post office box address is fine to use. Double check that the shipping address you have provided is correct (particularly the postcode, so easy to make a typo when ordering at midnight!) to minimise any potential delivery delays and to avoid parcels being returned to us as undeliverable.
We will email your parcel tracking number on the date of dispatch, together with a link on how to track your order. If your parcel has not arrived as expected, please refer to this email and link for full information. If you have deleted this email, please contact us to have it re-sent to you. The most common reason for parcels not arriving as expected is due to misplaced or lost delivery calling cards (the parcel is usually awaiting collection at the post office or with the courier depot waiting for your phone call to arrange re-delivery). If you are still unable to locate your parcel after following the instructions in the tracking link, please contact us for assistance at least one day after the full delivery time estimate has elapsed.
If Not Home For Delivery:
Parcels are either signed for, left for "safe drop" on the premises at the drivers discretion or a card is left by the driver with next step instructions.
Delivery Instructions & Authority To Leave:
If you have any delivery instructions or wish to give Authority To Leave your parcel if not home, please write clear details in the order notes area at checkout. Your instructions will then be passed onto the delivery carrier. Default instructions for Australia Post and Fastway Couriers are Authority to Leave.
Free Shipping Promotions:
Occasionally we have free shipping promotions or offers. We do not offer Free Shipping to WA, SA, NT or TAS at this time. If your order qualifies for free shipping, this option will appear at checkout. Please select the Free Shipping option and no postage cost will be charged. Free Shipping promotions is not applicable to orders under $50. We are unable to change to free shipping if this option is not selected at checkout. In the event an item from an order that received free shipping is returned for store credit, the Standard Delivery shipping cost is automatically deducted from the store credit amount.
We do not offer Free Shipping for Baby Formula or Food.
Return To Sender Parcels:
If a parcel is returned to us as un-deliverable - whether due to incorrect address details, non-response to delivery calling cards or failure to track parcels etc - an additional shipping and handling fee of $10 applies plus additional shipping fees to have it re-sent.
How do I return?
Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click StartFollow the instructions and select the items you want to returnYou will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approvedYou MUST include a copy of Invoice or Packing Slip with return package. (NO Paperwork. NO return)
What items are returnable?
You can return non-personal use items within 14 days of your order date. Orders received between 14 and 30 days may exchange or receive store credit only.
They must be in original conditionFor clothing, unwashed and unwornIn the original packagingPersonal Use Items will receive a Store Credit only even if a Refund was requested
Are there any charges for return?
Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Free Shipping costs are deducted if an item is Returned for Refund.You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment. Due to COVID19 delays please allow up to 14 working days.