Ameda Store N Pour Breast Milk Storage Bags (Refill 40pk)
Quick OverviewThe Ameda Store N Pour Breast Milk Storage kit is designed to make extracting, storing and preparing breast milk easy. Compatible with most of the major breast pumps, the adaptors...
The Ameda Store N Pour Breast Milk Storage kit is designed to make extracting, storing and preparing breast milk easy. Compatible with most of the major breast pumps, the adaptors screw on to the breast pump, then securely hold the Store N Pour Storage bags in place, preventing any spillage. Breast milk is directed under the sip seal of the bags, and when you're finished, simply detach the bag, zip it closed, and store immediately to retain maximum freshness.
The BPA free bags hold up to 150mL, won't leak, split or crack, and are sterilised and freezer safe. When you are ready to use the milk, simply tear the corner off the top of the milk spout, and pour. The date and other information can be written on the convenient labelling area, and the bags are gusseted so they can stand up on their own. 40 pack refill.
- Easily collect, store and pour pumped breastmilk
- Standard neck flange adapters (not included with this Refill pack; click here to purchase if required) screw onto the breast pump instead of bottle
- Bags are hooked on for easy no-mess milk collection when pumping
- Pre-sterilised & ready to use
- Easy close, re-sealable zip-lock
- Leak proof and freezer safe
- Strong, multi-ply design helps prevent splitting or cracking
- Each bag holds up to 150ml
- Tear end off with unique spout for easy pouring and to prevent mess
- Gusseted bottom lets bag stand up on its own
- BPA Free
40 bags. Adapters are not included.
Nursing Angel Tips:
- When freezing, don’t overfill as liquid expands when frozen
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight or by holding / placing the sealed bag under running warm water (max. 37° C)
- Do not heat breastmilk in the microwave. Microwaving can destroy important nutrients in breastmilk and can heat liquids quickly and unevenly. Burns or scalding may result