Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection System - Single
or make 4 interest-free payments of $18.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Ameda Milk Collection HygieniKit (Eco Single) is compatible with Ameda electric breast pumps, including the Purely Yours, Purely Yours ULTRA and Elite Hire. It includes all non-electrical components needed for single pumping. This is an affordable kit with a lightweight hospital-grade bottle and solid lid without teat insert disc. This kit cannot be converted to a manual breast pump.
The exclusive patented HygieniKit creates one of the most effective milk collection systems available today. It helps mothers provide the purest milk possible to their babies. The kit's unique silicone diaphragm acts as a barrier, separating the user from the suction source. This helps ensure milk purity by preventing contaminants from coming in contact with collected breast milk and prevents milk back-up so tubing and pump require little to no maintenance. BPA Free.
- Patented HygieniKit milk collection system with unique viral barrier
- Compatible with Ameda electric breast pumps, including the Purely Yours, Purely Yours ULTRA and Elite Hire
- For single pumping only
- Sterile, pre-assembled and ready to use
- Easy to use, clean and re-assemble
- BPA Free
- Affordable single milk collection kit with lightweight hospital-grade bottle and solid lid without teat insert disc. Bottle cannot be used with a teat and is not compatible with the Ameda Manual Breast Pump Adapter.
Single Eco HygieniKit (1 x Eco Bottle – 125ml, 1 x Eco Lid - Solid, 1 x Diaphragm, 1 x Pump Body with Breast Flange – 25mm, 1 x Valve, 1 x Adaptor Cap, 1 x Tubing, 1 x Tubing Adaptor), 1 x Instructions.
Nursing Angel Tips:
- This item has a solid bottle lid that cannot be used with a teat. If you wish to use a bottle that can be used with a teat, please purchase Ameda Bottles - 120ml (4pk) which have the teat insert lid, and compatible teats such as Medela Teats (2pk) and Cherub Baby Teat (2pk).
- Do not heat breastmilk in the microwave. Microwaving can destroy important nutrients in breastmilk and can heat liquids quickly and unevenly. Burns or scalding may result.
- When storing breastmilk, ensure the container/bag is securely fastened and write the date on a piece of tape. If freezing, don’t overfill as liquid expands when freezing.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 1-3 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout