Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection System - Dual + Manual Breast Pump
Quick OverviewThe Ameda Milk Collection HygieniKit (Dual) is compatible with Ameda electric breast pumps, including the Purely Yours, Purely Yours ULTRA and Elite Hire. It includes all non-electrical components needed for...
The Ameda Milk Collection HygieniKit (Dual) is compatible with Ameda electric breast pumps, including the Purely Yours, Purely Yours ULTRA and Elite Hire. It includes all non-electrical components needed for double pumping, with the option of single pumping. The exclusive patented HygieniKit creates one of the most effective milk collection systems available today. It helps mothers provide the purest milk possible to their babies. The kit's unique silicone diaphragm acts as a barrier, separating the user from the suction source. This helps ensure milk purity by preventing contaminants from coming in contact with collected breast milk and prevents milk back-up so tubing and pump require little to no maintenance. BPA Free.
A manual pump adaptor is included to convert the HygieniKit into a complete One Hand Manual Breast Pump. Ergonomic and portable for pumping on the go.
- Patented HygieniKit milk collection system with unique viral barrier
- Compatible with Ameda electric breast pumps, including the Purely Yours, Purely Yours ULTRA and Elite Hire
- For double or single pumping
- Sterile, pre-assembled and ready to use
- Easy to use, clean and re-assemble
- BPA Free
- Includes a manual pump adaptor to convert to a One Hand Manual Breast Pump
Dual HygieniKit (2 x Bottle – 120ml, 2 x Bottle Lid with Teat Insert Disc, 2 x Diaphragm, 2 x Pump Body with Breast Flange – 25mm, 4 x Valve, 2 x Adapter Cap, 2 x Tubing, 1 x Tubing Adapter), 1 x Manual Breast Pump Adapter, 1 x Instructions. Note: Teat is not included.
Nursing Angel Tips:
- Ameda do not make teats, however Medela Teats (2pk) and Cherub Baby Teats (2pk) can be used with Ameda bottles
- Ameda products should not be microwaved. Never reheat breast milk in the microwave. Microwaving can destroy important nutrients in breastmilk and can heat liquids quickly and unevenly. Burns or scalding may result.
- When storing breast milk, ensure the container/bag is securely fastened and write the date on a piece of tape. If freezing, don’t overfill as liquid expands when freezing.