Herbs Of Gold Folic Acid Complex (60t)
Herbs of Gold
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
ONLY 3 LEFT
Folic Acid (60t)
Folic Acid Complex provides a daily dose of 500mcg of folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of having a child with brain and spinal chord defects such as spina bifida/neural tube defects
- Preconception care
- Iodine for brain development
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Start taking 3 months prior to planning a pregnancy.
- Folic Acid Complex provides a daily dose of 500mcg of folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of having a child with brain and spinal chord defects such as spina bifida/neural tube defects and anencephaly.
- Folic Acid and vitamin B12 are important for cell growth and replication.
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 can assist in maintaining normal blood.
- Folic Acid Complex may assist in lowering homocysteine levels, helping maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Iodine requirements are increased during pregnancy.
- To meet the increased demands of pregnancy, it is recommended that iodine supplementation be taken prior to trying to conceive and throughout pregnancy.
- In early pregnancy adequate maternal iodine levels are critical for healthy brain development.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida seek medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not
replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41.1mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 1-3 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout