Medela Swing Flex Electric Breast Pump
The Medela Swing Flex Single Electric Breast Pump is ideal for quick, efficient expression whenever you need it. Ideal for breastfeeding mums who want to share feeding with a partner, get out for an appointment, or simply take a break.
- New PersonalFit Flex breast shield – a whole new pumping experience, personalised to you
- Medela 2-Phase Expression Technology mimics babies’ sucking for a more natural pumping experience
- Compact, portable and easy to use
- With our new PersonalFit Flex breast shield, you can easily adapt the way your Medela breast pump fits to help you find the most comfortable, effective, position to express.
A more natural pumping experience: When your baby latches on, he sucks quickly at first to start the milk flow, then more slowly to feed. Medela 2-Phase Expression technology mimics these instinctive rhythms for a more natural-feeling and comfortable pumping experience.
Simple to operate, comfortable to use: Medela Swing Flex Single Electric Breast Pump has a very simple design and is extremely portable.
It’s easy to assemble and take apart for cleaning so all parts can be sanitised quickly.
What’s in the box:
- 1 x Swing motor unit
- 1 x mains adapter
- 1 x 150 ml bottle with lid
- 1 x bottle stand
- 1 x PersonalFit Flex™ connector
- 1 x PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield size 21 mm
- 1 x PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield size 24 mm
- 1 x IfU Swing Flex / Swing Maxi Flex
- 1 x Quick Card
This product is a single user item. Use by more than one user may pose a health risk, performance questions, and voids the warranty.
Nursing Angel Tips (we really care):
- The Bottle Cap can also be used as a breast milk collection cup to collect leaking breast milk from the other breast when single pumping or breastfeeding.
- Do not heat breastmilk in the microwave. Microwaving can destroy important nutrients in breastmilk and can heat liquids quickly and unevenly. Burns or scalding may result
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 1-3 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Works really well and easy to use. Breastfeeding can make you sore, but the pump doesn’t hurt at all.
I really live this pump it’s soft on the nipple and easy to use I only wish it had a timer but it is not a Necessity
Had a manual pump that was to small for my nipples and made my hands ache. The medela solved both of those issues as well as relieving pain from engorged breasts.