Medela Freestyle Flex Double Electric Breast Pump + Free Gift Pack
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Freestyle Flex is the latest and greatest from Medela: its light, compact design and USB-chargeable battery give you the flexibility to express wherever and whenever you like, with no compromise on pumping performance.
- Compact, light and portable breast pump, easy to carry wherever you go
- Built-in rechargeable battery so you can express anywhere - no need to search for a power point
- USB port for powering up on the go*
- Connects to free MyMedela app-download and register to track pumping progress
- Medela PersonalFit Flex breast shields for your comfort and increased milk flow1
A double electric breast pump that fits in your palm
- Weighing less than 300 g (10 oz), Freestyle Flex is small enough to fit into your palm, pocket or bag, making it easy to carry anywhere-around home, to work, to the gym, or when out with friends.
Pump wherever you are, even if no power outlet available
- Freestyle Flex has a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts for up to eight double-pumping sessions from a full charge, so you dont have to plug into the mains while expressing. And if you need to recharge your electric breast pump on the move, Freestyle Flex has a USB port.
Pairs with app for extra pumping and breastfeeding support
- You can connect your Freestyle Flex with the MyMedela app on your smartphone-just follow a few simple steps and you're ready to time pumping sessions, track the settings you've used, and record how much breast milk you've expressed. For your convenience, the app also notifies you when the battery is running low.
Intuitive interface with touchscreen controls
- The electric breast pumps illuminated digital control panel allows you to start or pause pumping, switch expression mode, and adjust vacuum levels. You can also activate a Delay start function via the panel-this feature gives you ten seconds before Freestyle Flex starts, particularly useful if double pumping, as it leaves your hands free to put breast shields in place without rushing.
Comfortable, efficient expression
- Freestyle Flex comes complete with Medela PersonalFit Flex breast shields for added comfort and improved milk flow-tested with mums.1 Read our article to find out more about how these breast shields can improve your pumping experience.
Choosing Freestyle Flex also means you could benefit from:
- More milk in less time - Double pumping with the Freestyle Flex double breast pump halves time spent expressing, and collects 18% more milk on average, compared to pumping from each breast in turn.2
- 2-Phase Expression - All Medela electric breast pumps use this technology to mimic your baby's sucking rhythm-fast to stimulate milk flow, then slower to feed-for a natural feel.
- Overflow protection - Freestyle Flex has overflow protection (a closed system), which helps prevent your breast milk entering the tubing or motor during pumping.
- Full support kit - The electric breast pump also comes with all you need to collect and store your breast milk, including a carry bag and a cooler bag to help keep breast milk fresh if pumping away from home.
- 1 x Freestyle Flex double electric breast pump
- 2 x Medela PersonalFit Flex breast shield size 21 mm
- 2 x Medela PersonalFit Flex breast shield size 24 mm
- 2 x Medela PersonalFit Flex connector
- 1 x tubing
- 4 x 150 ml breast milk bottle
- 4 x lid
- 2 x bottle stand
- 1 x power adaptor with USB cable
- 1 x carry bag
- 1 x cooler with cooler element
Gift Pack (While Stocks Last):
- 4 x Breast Milk Storage bags
- 4 x Disposable Nursing Pads
- 1 x Purelan 100 sachet
- 1 x Quick Clean microwave bag
We dispatch Nationally 5 Times a day! So your order is on its way FAST!
Delivery Options are:
Although we are an online store, we are happy for Sydney customers to collect their order from our warehouse in Chatswood once they have placed their order online (choose 'Warehouse Collect' as your delivery option at the checkout).
During the COVID19 pandemic we will be leaving pick up orders outside our door. Please email us the time and date you wish to collect and we shall leave your order accordingly.
Standard Delivery: $6.95
DISPATCHED (Shipped by us): Daily on business days.SENT VIA: Australia Post or Fastway Couriers.ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME (AFTER DISPATCH): 1-3 business days for most locations. We ship from Sydney NSW.Parcel tracking number and tracking link emailed to you on date of dispatch.Parcels are sent with Authority to Leave OR Safe Drop.
Express Delivery: $9.95
DISPATCHED (Shipped by us): Daily on business daysSENT VIA: Australia Post Express or Fastway Couriers.Order by 2pm (Sydney time) for same business day dispatch. Orders after 12pm, weekends or non-business days are dispatched the next business day. SENT VIA: Express Post or express courier. ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME (AFTER DISPATCH): 1-2 business days if in express delivery zone.Click here to check if your postcode is express delivery zones. If not in zones we still dispatch quickly however standard delivery times apply as we are unable to use express delivery services. We ship from Sydney NSW. Parcel tracking number and tracking link emailed to you on date of dispatch. Please note that your order will not be delivered on the same day that the order is placed.We do not Express Ship to WA, SA or NTParcels are sent with Authority to Leave OR Safe Drop.
BULK ORDERS: Orders in-excess of 5kg Incur a Bulk Shipping Fee
International Delivery (cost varies):
No free shipping available on international orders.We ship to selected countries outside of Australia. If we ship to your country, it will appear when using the shipping calculator or at checkout.Shipping costs vary depending on country and weight.Our preferred international shipping method is Registered Post International. This includes parcel tracking and a signature is required.Estimated delivery time (after dispatch) varies depending on location. Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery for most locations.Parcel tracking number and tracking link emailed to you on date of dispatch.Please click here for more information about overseas orders.
Please note: delays as a result of carriers are out of our control. Please track your order via your tracking email
Our packing team takes great pride in sending out orders quickly and efficiently. Dispatch time frames vary depending on the shipping option you have chosen (please see above section for details). 'Dispatched' is basically another word for 'posted' or 'shipped' and means that your parcel has left our warehouse. We don't use the word 'posted' simply because we don't actually post parcels in a mailbox...instead we give them to the delivery carriers who come to us! You will receive an order update email from us on the date of dispatch, advising you that your order has been shipped by us today. This will include the name of the delivery carrier, the parcel tracking number and a link on how to track your order.
Delivery time (after dispatch) is the time it takes the delivery carrier to deliver your parcel once we have given it to them. This is also known as 'delivery transit time' and are the estimates provided by our delivery carriers. The vast majority of parcels are delivered within their stated time guides. Please note Nursing Angel is unable to accept responsibility or provide compensation for delivery carrier delays or errors.
We use Australia Post and couriers to deliver Australian orders. A street address is required for courier deliveries and we may request this if one has not been provided at checkout. For cities, towns and metro areas please use a street address. For regional and remote areas which are obviously not serviced by couriers, a post office box address is fine to use. Double check that the shipping address you have provided is correct (particularly the postcode, so easy to make a typo when ordering at midnight!) to minimise any potential delivery delays and to avoid parcels being returned to us as undeliverable.
We will email your parcel tracking number on the date of dispatch, together with a link on how to track your order. If your parcel has not arrived as expected, please refer to this email and link for full information. If you have deleted this email, please contact us to have it re-sent to you. The most common reason for parcels not arriving as expected is due to misplaced or lost delivery calling cards (the parcel is usually awaiting collection at the post office or with the courier depot waiting for your phone call to arrange re-delivery). If you are still unable to locate your parcel after following the instructions in the tracking link, please contact us for assistance at least one day after the full delivery time estimate has elapsed.
If Not Home For Delivery:
Parcels are either signed for, left for "safe drop" on the premises at the drivers discretion or a card is left by the driver with next step instructions.
Delivery Instructions & Authority To Leave:
If you have any delivery instructions or wish to give Authority To Leave your parcel if not home, please write clear details in the order notes area at checkout. Your instructions will then be passed onto the delivery carrier. Default instructions for Australia Post and Fastway Couriers are Authority to Leave.
Free Shipping Promotions:
Occasionally we have free shipping promotions or offers. We do not offer Free Shipping to WA, SA, NT or TAS at this time. If your order qualifies for free shipping, this option will appear at checkout. Please select the Free Shipping option and no postage cost will be charged. Free Shipping promotions is not applicable to orders under $50. We are unable to change to free shipping if this option is not selected at checkout. In the event an item from an order that received free shipping is returned for store credit, the Standard Delivery shipping cost is automatically deducted from the store credit amount.
We do not offer Free Shipping for Baby Formula or Food.
Return To Sender Parcels:
If a parcel is returned to us as un-deliverable - whether due to incorrect address details, non-response to delivery calling cards or failure to track parcels etc - an additional shipping and handling fee of $10 applies plus additional shipping fees to have it re-sent.
How do I return?
Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click StartFollow the instructions and select the items you want to returnYou will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approvedYou MUST include a copy of Invoice or Packing Slip with return package. (NO Paperwork. NO return)
What items are returnable?
You can return non-personal use items within 14 days of your order date. Orders received between 14 and 30 days may exchange or receive store credit only.
They must be in original conditionFor clothing, unwashed and unwornIn the original packagingPersonal Use Items will receive a Store Credit only even if a Refund was requested
Are there any charges for return?
Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Free Shipping costs are deducted if an item is Returned for Refund.You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment. Due to COVID19 delays please allow up to 14 working days.
I purchased the medela freestyle flex double pump when my baby was 3 months old. Unfortunately I wasn't able to breastfeed him successfully and the Ardo double pump I had was just not practical for me as I was looking after my little one all by myself most of the time. I bought the medela pump together with the bustier and since their arrival, my days of being a pumping mama has been amazing.
It was so easy to use. And being hands free I can carry my baby if he needed me. And to my surprise, the medela pump was able to get more milk than my Ardo could. The medela breast shields were also comfortable to use.
I definitely recommend this product to mothers who need to do regular pumping.
I wish I had this product few months earlier.. it saves so much time and also can do multitasking.. life is better now with this product. Easy to assemble with no complicated parts to fix and the best part is it has nearly no noise at all unlike the other cheap products which can wake everyone up with the noise.
It’s a really good pump
The. Best. Clean, quick and easy.
Replaced my horrid pump from another cheap brand. This thing has been a godsend! so easy to use, so quiet, and transportable. Works perfectly with the Medela hands free bra.