Haakaa 150ml Silicone Breast Pump
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express silently and quickly.
Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Perfect for traveling.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe - also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- 150ml capacity.
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
Note: Silicone Lid sold seperately.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 1-3 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
I love the simplicity of this product. And it works! Two tips - if you have a fidgety bub I recommend getting the smaller one as mine often kicks and dislodges it while I’m feeding. Better to empty it if you need more space, although I never have needed it.
2nd tip- I was squeezing to create the suction with too much vigor at first, gentle is enough so it is not painful.