Happy Baby Happy Mum - Curb Stress while pregnant.
How to manage stress while pregnant – Tips from health professionals
- Try to maintain a healthy routine. Sleep as much as you can.
- Learn and practice yoga and meditation. A calm mind usually means a calm baby.
- If possible stop working or reduce your workload in the third trimester
- Get help and support. You partner, friends and family need to pitch in before during and after your baby arrives
- Talk to the experts. It is important not to be shy in asking you healthcare professional for advice.
- Get ready for baby early. Buy or borrow what you may need before baby arrives.
At Nursing Angel we are happy to help with any questions on breastfeeding and breast pumps.
1800 88 34 28