We recently asked our Facebook users a breastfeeding question.
What 5 or 6 words of advice would you give a new mum?
We have chosen the 21 of the most “liked” replies.
5 or 6 Words of Guidance from 21 Mums
- Trust your judgement and your baby.
- Keep breastfeeding tops
- Don’t listen to anyone else.
- Trust your instincts. They’re right.
- Co-sleep and breastfeed on demand.
- Baby does not need perfect.
- Say no to infant circumcision.
- Sleep when the baby sleeps.
- You can’t spoil a newborn.
- Attachment parenting is worth it.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Days are long. Years short.
- A messy house is fine.
- Perfection is impossible and pointless.
- Hold them while you can.
- Your instincts outdo expert advice.
- Remember – EVERYTHING is a phase!
- Best thing you’ll ever do.
- Tomorrow they will be older
- Babies always mirror your emotions.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff.