What payment methods do you accept?
- Credit Card: We accept Visa and MasterCard. Credit card payments are processed at the time of order placement via our secure encryted checkout.
- PayPal: We accept PayPal payments (instant and eCheque). Click here to visit the PayPal website to learn more about their secure payment facility.
- Direct Bank Deposit: Transfer funds online or at your bank branch. Our bank account details are provided at checkout.
- Lay-By: Our lay-by service is available via Direct Bank Deposit. See below to learn more about our lay-by service.
For non-instant payments such as Direct Bank Deposit and PayPal eCheque, orders are shipped once payment has been received. Direct bank deposits generally take about 1-2 business days to appear in our account. PayPal eCheques take up to 7 business days to clear.
What currency is used on your website?
All prices and charges are in Australian dollars (AUD).
Is tax included in your prices?
10% Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) is included in the prices displayed. Overseas customers with orders shipping outside of Australia do not have to pay the GST and this amount is automatically deducted from order total during checkout.
We are pleased to offer our customers an eight week lay-by service for no additional cost. To lay-by an order, select Direct Bank Deposit as the payment option and write LAYBY in the Order Comments area at checkout. Please make your lay-by deposit within three business days to confirm your lay-by. Please read the terms and conditions below before choosing to commence a lay-by.
Lay-by Terms & Conditions:
- Lay-by service is available for a period of eight weeks (56 days), commencing on order date.
- No service fee is charged to commence a lay-by.
- Please note that clearance items are excluded from lay-by.
- A deposit of 10% or $30 (whichever is greater) is required to confirm the lay-by. This is to be received within three business days or lay-by is automatically cancelled.
- Once deposit has been received, a Lay-By Form will be emailed to you which contains a summary of your lay-by including start and end date, payment history, balance due and the terms and conditions published here..
- Payment instalments are required to be made every three weeks (21 days).
- Payments are accepted by Direct Bank Deposit only. Bank account details are provided at checkout, in your order email and on your Lay-By Form.
- Please email us after each payment. Once a payment is received, we will email you an updated Lay-By Form with the new balance.
- Changes to items included in lay-bys are not permitted. If you wish to add items, a separate lay-by for the items is required. Individual items cannot be separated from a lay-by. All goods are sent in one shipment once final payment has been received.
- The price of the items placed on lay-by does not change and is fixed on the date of order placement. Special offers, such as order or item bonus gifts, are also fixed on the date of order placement.
- The lay-by will be forfeited and cancelled if the customer cancels, fails to make payments, does not finalise with the lay-by period and/or does not observe other lay-by terms and conditions. A maximum of two written reminders will be sent via email. Thereafter, the lay-by will be deemed as forfeited and cancelled. The deposit will be considered the cancellation fee and the customer will forfeit that amount. Any monies received over this amount will be refunded by way of a Nursing Angel Store Credit.
- All goods remain the property of Nursing Angel until final payment has been received, upon which time they will be delivered to the customer.
- All lay-bys are bound by these terms and conditions. By commencing a lay-by, the customer has agreed to these terms of conditions.