Shipping & Delivery
Click and Collect:
Although we are an online store, we are happy for Sydney customers to collect their order from our warehouse in Chatswood once they have placed their order online (choose 'Click & Collect' as your delivery option at the checkout).
Our warehouse is open to the public between 9:00am and 3:00pm Monday to Thursday and 9:00 am till 12:00pm on Friday . If you have already placed your order online and now wish to pick up, this can still be arranged and any postage cost paid is issued as store credit to your account.
Please note all parcles require a signature on delivery.
Australia - Standard Delivery (calculated at cost by our shipping partners): From $5.95
- DISPATCHED (SHIPPED BY US): Within 1-2 business days.
- SENT VIA: Australia Post regular parcel service or road courier.
- ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME (AFTER DISPATCH): 1-5 business days for most locations. We ship from Sydney NSW.
- Parcel tracking number and tracking link emailed to you on date of dispatch.
Sydney Metro - Same Day Courier Delivery ($15.99):
- DISPATCHED SAME DAY: Orders placed before 10.30 am Mon - Fri.
- SENT VIA: road courier.
- ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME (AFTER DISPATCH): Between 1pm and 5.30pm same day (Best efforts, no guarantees)
- There is NO Tracking or Insurance of this service.
- Service covers 95% Sydney Metro, Woolongong, Lithgow and Gosford
- This NOT a guaranteed same day delivery service. It is best efforts. Factors such as traffic can prevent same day delivery from time to time.
Australia - Express Delivery (calculated at cost by our shipping partners):
- DISPATCHED (SHIPPED BY US):
- Order by 12pm (Sydney time) for same business day dispatch. Orders after 12pm, weekends or non-business days are dispatched the next business day. SENT VIA: Express Post or express courier. ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME (AFTER DISPATCH): 1-3 business days if in express delivery zone. Click here to check if your postcode is express delivery zones. If not in zones we still dispatch quickly however standard delivery times apply as we are unable to use express delivery services. We ship from Sydney NSW. Parcel tracking number and tracking link emailed to you on date of dispatch. Please note that your order will not be delivered on the same day that the order is placed.
International Delivery (cost varies):
- No free shipping available on international orders.
- We ship to selected countries outside of Australia. If we ship to your country, it will appear when using the shipping calculator or at checkout.
- Shipping costs vary depending on country and weight.
- Our preferred international shipping method is Registered Post International. This includes parcel tracking and a signature is required.
- Estimated delivery time (after dispatch) varies depending on location. Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery for most locations.
- Parcel tracking number and tracking link emailed to you on date of dispatch.
- Please click here for more information about overseas orders.
Our packing team takes great pride in sending out orders quickly and efficiently. Dispatch time frames vary depending on the shipping option you have chosen (please see above section for details). 'Dispatched' is basically another word for 'posted' or 'shipped' and means that your parcel has left our warehouse. We don't use the word 'posted' simply because we don't actually post parcels in a mailbox...instead we give them to the delivery carriers who come to us! You will receive an order update email from us on the date of dispatch, advising you that your order has been shipped by us today. This will include the name of the delivery carrier, the parcel tracking number and a link on how to track your order.
Delivery time (after dispatch) is the time it takes the delivery carrier to deliver your parcel once we have given it to them. This is also known as 'delivery transit time' and are the estimates provided by our delivery carriers. The vast majority of parcels are delivered within their stated time guides. Please note Maternity Angel is unable to accept responsibility or provide compensation for delivery carrier delays or errors.
We use Australia Post and couriers to deliver Australian orders. A street address is required for courier deliveries and we may request this if one has not been provided at checkout. For cities, towns and metro areas please use a street address. For regional and remote areas which are obviously not serviced by couriers, a post office box address is fine to use. Double check that the shipping address you have provided is correct (particularly the postcode, so easy to make a typo when ordering at midnight!) to minimise any potential delivery delays and to avoid parcels being returned to us as undeliverable.
We will email your parcel tracking number on the date of dispatch, together with a link on how to track your order. If your parcel has not arrived as expected, please refer to this email and link for full information. If you have deleted this email, please contact us to have it re-sent to you. The most common reason for parcels not arriving as expected is due to misplaced or lost delivery calling cards (the parcel is usually awaiting collection at the post office or with the courier depot waiting for your phone call to arrange re-delivery). If you are still unable to locate your parcel after following the instructions in the tracking link, please contact us for assistance at least one day after the full delivery time estimate has elapsed.
If Not Home For Delivery:
All our parcels require a signature or person-to-person delivery (unless Authority To Leave has been given, see below). If you are not home at the time of delivery, the driver will leave a calling card in your mail box or at the front door. This will have instructions to collect your parcel at the post office or to ring the courier to arrange for re-delivery. Please keep an eye out for this card and respond promptly as parcels are automatically returned to sender after seven days. If you haven’t received a calling card and your parcel is overdue, please track your delivery (see above).
Delivery Instructions & Authority To Leave:
If you have any delivery instructions or wish to give Authority To Leave your parcel if not home, please write clear details in the order notes area at checkout. Your instructions will then be passed onto the delivery carrier. Please note using Authority To Leave is at your own risk: please specify a location that is out of sight (eg behind pot plant on front porch) as many drivers will not leave parcels in plain sight at the front door. Alternately, we recommend using a shipping address where you know someone will be able to accept your parcel such as work, parents, neighbour etc.
Parcels over 5kg:
A delivery surcharge may apply for parcels over 5kg. Should this be the case, we will email you after order placement and give you the option to pay the surcharge or to cancel / amend your order. Surcharges are not automatically added at checkout as we try to avoid charging it wherever possible. If you are unsure if a surcharge will apply, please contact us before placing an order for information.
Free Shipping Promotions:
Occasionally we have free shipping promotions or offers. If your order qualifies for free shipping, this option will appear at checkout. Please select the Free Shipping option and no postage cost will be charged. We are unable to change to free shipping if this option is not selected at checkout. In the event an item from an order that received free shipping is returned for store credit, the Standard Delivery shipping cost is automatically deducted from the store credit amount.
Return To Sender Parcels:
If a parcel is returned to us as undeliverable - whether due to incorrrect address details, non-response to delivery calling cards or failure to track parcels etc - an additional shipping and handling fee applies to have it re-sent.